The Masters 2021 tees off on Thursday and Grosvenor are getting in on the action! Simply bet £10.00+ bet on any three players to win the tournament and Grosvenor will give us a £1.00 free bet for every birdie our players make in Round 1. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £8.25 and here’s how…
- Minimum stake of £10.00 (or £10.00 each way).
- Applies to bets placed on the Masters Tournament 2021 – Finishing Position (WINNER) market.
- Applies to bets placed between 12:00 on Tuesday 6th April 2021 and the first tee (around 12:00) on Thursday 8th April 2021.
- We’ll receive a £1.00 free bet for every birdie our selected players make during Round 1 of the tournament, up to a maximum of £15.00.
- Eagles and albatrosses count as birdies for the purposes of the promotion.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you which players you place your qualifying bets on.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator…
Aim to lose no more than £1.25 on each of our qualifying bets
At the time of writing, the following selections and odds are available…
So, we’ll lose a total of £3.75 in qualifying for our potential free bets.
We’ll receive a £1.00 free bet for every birdie or better Dustin Johnson, Bryson DeChambeau and Justin Thomas make in Round 1 of the tournament, up to a maximum of £15.00. Free bets will be credited on Friday 9th April 2021 and must be used on The Masters golf. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
If our three players make 15 birdies or better between them, we’ll receive £15.00 in free bets. Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bets into 80% cash, so £12.00.
If we take into account our total qualifying loss of £3.75, this gives us a potential profit of £8.25 on this Grosvenor offer!