If you’re tracked at PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com and deposited in 2020, you could qualify for two Big Blowouts with a $5M prize pool.
PokerStars is sending off a rocky 2020 with a massive blowout, launching a huge tourney series to welcome a more joyful new year for people around the world. And our members now have the exclusive chance to qualify for the biggest events of the series with a tiny deposit of just $10.
The Blowout Series is scheduled from December 27 to January 17 and is going to feature four so-called Big Blowouts every Sunday, each coming with a huge guaranteed prize pool of at least $5,000,000.
In two exclusive freerolls scheduled for December 26 and January 14 a total of 44 Big Blowout tickets with a combined value of $20,000 will be given away and PokerStrategists have the exclusive chance to take part.
All-in Tournament on December 26 at 20:00 CET
- You must have registered at PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com between November 1 and December 24, 2020 and made a deposit of at least $10 during that time.
- 32 Blowout tickets will be given away in the Freeroll on December 26 (ID: 3078040725), each one coming with a value of $215.
- Winning a ticket enables you to join the BIG BLOWOUT: $215 NLHE [8-Max], $5M GTD on January 3 at 19:05 CET.
Blowout Affiliate Freeroll on January 14 at 20:00 CET
- You must have registered at PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com and made a deposit of at least $10 until January 12, 2021.
- 12 Blowout tickets will be given away in the Freeroll on January 14 (ID: 3078041510), each one coming with a value of $1,050.
- Winning a ticket enables you to join the BIG BLOWOUT: $1,050 NLHE [8-Max], $5M GTD on January 17 at 19:05 CET.
So there you have it. Sign up to PokerStars via PokerStrategy.com today, make a deposit of $10 or more and you can qualify for both freerolls.
If you’ve already signed up before November 1, make sure to deposit at least $10 until January 12 in order to be able to take part in the freeroll on January 14. Good luck to everyone participating!
You can find more info on PokerStars’ huge end-of-year tourney series below:
|Full schedule of the series can be found in the Blowout tab of the PokerStars lobby.|
Special Spin & Go’s & Ticket Machine
The last festival of the year at PokerStars is accompanied special edition Spin & Go’s at a buy-in of $4 and $22, giving Spin players the chance to bag a Big Blowout entry worth up to $1,050, plenty of different smaller Blowout tickets worth between $22 and $530 as well as up to $40 cash (see the full payouts and probabilities on the PokerStars website).
Additionally, PokerStars is also running a special edition of their familiar Ticket Machine promotion alongside the Blowout Series, where they are giving away a total of $2,000,000 in tickets to random players joining the tournaments between December 27-January 16. To enter the daily draws and get involved, you only have to:
- Opt-in via your Challenges Window.
- Play Blowout Series tournaments on the same day.
- Earn entries to Ticket Machine draws, with the number of entries you receive being based on the number of tournaments you play in.
- The draws take place daily at 00:00 ET and PokerStars will inform you right after if you’ve won one of the tickets.
What’s more, there’s also a special PokerStars Chest promotion running right now, available until December 26 right before the start of the series, where you can win prizes and Blowout packages worth up to $10,000.
Simply opt-in to the mini board game in the Challenges window and earn dice rolls by playing real-money games to move along the board until you hit the Chest in the middle. If you manage to complete the board but don’t win a Blowout Package, there’s a Final Freeroll waiting on December 27.