Dara and David from The Chip Race review some tough spots for our editor on his way to the Unibet Sunday Major final table.
You will usually see him busting out of €11 tournaments before the first break but a few months ago BarryCarter made the final table of the €20,000 GTD SuperNova on Unibet, their biggest weekly tournament.
He filmed himself playing and after the session, Unibet sponsored Dara O’Kearney and David Lappin joined him to review some of the key hands. By his own admission he picked out the hands where he felt he made a mistake (there were a lot of them).
In this video you can expect
- How valuable are Ax blockers on the bubble?
- How should you deal with donk leads?
- The secret to balanced range construction
- Why final two table strategy is so important
- How to deal with decisions when playing the bottom of your range
You can expect a lot of great strategy insight as well as a good 25 minutes of pure making fun of Barry in this new video.
For more content like this make sure to subscribe to The Chip Race on YouTube.